Full Time Motorcycle Technician
compensation: hourly plus commision
employment type: full-time
At Seattle Used Bikes we believe in doing our best to take care of the local motorcycle community and their rides, and we have become the “go to” shop for many local riders these days. We have an immediate need for a third technician to grow with us!
We service just about every kind of motorcycle, including vintage and performance bikes. You will perform routine maintenance services on primarily modern Japanese street bikes as well as vintage. Familiarity with both American and European motorcycles would be a an added bonus.
In addition to familiarity with a wide range of motorcycles, we are looking for a technician with the following skills and qualifications:
- minimum of 2-5 years of dealership experience or legitimate shop experience
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Preference given to candidates with certifications and/or graduates of motorcycle maintenance programs
- Valid Washington driver’s license and clean driving record; ability to test ride a wide variety of motorcycles
- Ability to properly use your tools and shop equipment
- Able to work Tuesday-Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-5
- Willingness to assist occasionally with general business operations
Great attitude, flexible nature, and a candidate who can think on their feet. We have a lead technician, but you will be working independently on your own projects for the most part.
Compensation is DOE and no traditional benefits are provided at this time.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the reply email and attach a cover letter and resume.
You may also drop them off at our shop, 4905 Aurora Avenue North, during business hours (Tue-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-5) no later than close of business Friday, February 20.