- Motorcycle Technician
Full-Time Motorcycle Technician
We have an upcoming Motorcycle Technician opportunity available, start date by April 2019
At Seattle Used Bikes we believe in doing our best to take care of the local motorcycle community and their rides, and we have become the “go to” shop for many local riders. We have been here 6 years now and we tend to stay busy year round. We service just about every kind of motorcycle, including vintage and performance bikes. You will perform routine maintenance services on primarily modern Japanese street bikes as well as vintage. Familiarity with both American and European motorcycles would be an added bonus.
In addition to familiarity with a wide range of motorcycles, we are looking for a technician with the following skills and qualifications:
• Preference given to candidates with certifications and/or graduates of motorcycle maintenance programs
• Minimum 2+ years dealership experience or legitimate verifiable shop experience
• Strong diagnostic skills
• Basic computer skills, typing and comfortable doing online research.
• Valid Washington driver’s license and clean driving record; ability to test ride a wide variety of motorcycles
• Ability to properly use your tools and shop equipment
• Able to work Tuesday-Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-5
• Willingness to assist occasionally with general business operations
Please bring a great attitude, flexible nature, and an ability to think on your feet and work independently. No traditional benefits are provided at this time.
To apply for this position, use the reply email and attach a cover letter and resume.
You may also drop them off at our shop, 4905 Aurora Avenue North, during business hours (Tue-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-5) No phone calls please.
Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Harley Davidson, Buell, MV Augusta, BMW, BSA, Norton